Saturday, December 29, 2012

She's pretending to be Joan of Arc!!!


So we were sitting home after a long day when Spinning Girl asks me in her little voice, "do you wanna make a fire?" I thought that sounded like a nice idea, so I got up from the couch and headed to the garage for an ambiance log (aka, Duraflame® Crackle Log). At the time, the fireplace glass window was closed but I could vaguely see a haunting silhouette. I was frightened and shivering as I slowly opened the glass door to discover that Scary Doll was the haunting image, certainly not any less scary. We were wondering why she would consider anything involving immolation. Drunk Santa was calling her a witch earlier (or maybe I heard that wrong). She was hinting earlier that she wanted to actually produce and direct Joan of Arc the Musical for Broadway or Off-Broadway or Off-Off-Broadway. I'm not sure where she's going to get the financing.

No comments:

Post a Comment