Wednesday, December 10, 2014

She's Reached a New Low!


When I read about SD's exploits with two of the most revered intellectuals and artists of the finger puppet world, it said, very cryptically, that SD "will seek a new hiding place that is as vile and low as the basest offal that one could imagine." This made me suspicious of her current whereabouts. Also, the other member of the household kept reminding me, like 5 times, to take out the garbage because it might be "stinky." Having been over-reminded but unsuspecting, I pulled out the offending bag of smelliness only to stumble upon an even more vile discovery. It was SD sprawled at the bottom of the wastebasket! This was a low point indeed. It was like that guy with the wax wings who flew too close to the sun. I don't remember his name, but it was something like that. Anyway, who knows where her next move will be!

I think his name was Ike or Gus. Something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment