Saturday, December 2, 2017

She's perching!


Since I have been recovering from surgery and getting up from the couch is painful, Jamie made me a nice perch of extra cushions that has served me well.  I guess Scary Doll was jealous of the height (and princess-like status) that this afforded me, for when I left for a moment to get some tea, I returned to discover that she had created a perch of her own, using my friends pillow. She even covered herself with my fluffy comforter! The only thing missing was her own post-surgical abdominal binding, but I suppose we could craft one out of a sock or something. I was so disturbed by her antics that I could not take a photo at the time, so I have recreated her perch on the piano, a much more fitting place than my spot on the couch. She's always trying to get in on other people's action.

No comments:

Post a Comment